I am glad to finally announce the release of the review on the Delta robot.
The review took so long to prepare as the information presented therein had
to be meticulously verified. The article will be continuously updated to
follow the dynamic progress of the Delta robot.
Recently, the interest in ParalleMIC has suddenly increased. I am receiving
numerous inquiries through e-mail. I am trying to reply to all of them but
do excuse me if I am not doing this in a very prompt manner.
I hope you will enjoy reading the Delta robot story as well as visiting this
week's new web sites.
April 16, 2001
* The review on the Delta robot is finally released
* A Home-Made PKM by Carl Mikkelsen
* Roboscope - 3-DOF Parallel Robot for Endoscopic Surgery
* The Melbourne Dextrous Robotic Hand (fingers are 3-PSP parallel mechanisms)
* OmniLift - a 6-DOF cable parallel manipulator by GreyPilgrim
* An Article About Motion Platforms at VRnews.com
* Sarnicola - a US Manufacturer of 3/6-DOF Motion Platforms (TRIAD & HEXAD)