This is the last May issue of the ParalleMIC newsletter. This week, I am
flying to South Korea to attend the 2nd Workshop on Computational Kinematics.
After the workshop, I and my colleague, Dr. Zlatanov, will visit a number of
laboratories working in the field of parallel mechanisms. Dr. Zlatanov is
already in Japan where he is touring several robotics labs.
When we will be back, at the end of this month, there will be a review on the
research initiatives on parallel mechanisms in the countries of the morning
calm and the rising sun.
May 14, 2001
* AMST SYSTEMTECHNIK, DESDEMONA - Disorientation Trainer
* Acme Worldwide Enterprises, Flight Simulators
* Hitachi, Simulation Ride System
* Wideroe Airline DHC-8 Flight Simulator
* Environmental Tectonics Corporation, GYRO-IPT - 3-DOF Motion Simulator
* TEI Engineered Products, 6-DOF Motion Base
* SimPits International, Boeing Training Center
* Tsukuba University, Locomotion Interface
* Rutgers University, Ankle Orthopedic Rehabilitation Interface
* Virginia Tech, Crane Ship Simulator